Results of the National Championship in Ust-Kamenogorsk
Today in Ust-Kamenogorsk the national championship of the Republic of Kazakhstan in triathlon among professional athletes ended. In total, 101 athletes from Nur-Sultan, Almaty, Shymkent, as well as from Akmola, East Kazakhstan, Zhambyl, Kostanay, Kyzylorda and Turkestan regions took part in the competition.
Ust-Kamenogorsk greeted the participants of the national championship with good weather for the race. The water temperature was 19.3 ° C, wetsuits were allowed.
Elite athletes who had a group start were the first to conquer the super sprint distance of the Ethnopark. Among women, the first race was completed by the capital's athlete Yekaterina Shabalina. Her time is 28 min. 15 sec. The second place was taken by Yulia Ozerova (Almaty) with a score of 28 min. 37 sec. Another Almaty sportswoman Daria Bychkova closed the top three (28 min. 49 sec.).
In the men's category, Daryn Konysbaev (Nur-Sultan) became the champion with a result of 25 min. 38 sec. The silver medal of the championship was taken by Anuar Turubaev from Almaty for the result of 25 min. 44 sec. The third line is occupied by Ivan Tutukin (Nur-Sultan) with a time of 25 min. 48 sec.
Athletes of the junior categories determined the champions in the super sprint distance with a time trial. Summing up the results, the first thing that catches your eye is the high density of results. High density is good, healthy competition that should benefit everyone. For leaders and champions, this is a call that the rivals are not sleeping and are training with might and main, preparing for the next races, which means that the fight will become even brighter and more interesting.
The next race for professionals will take place on June 12 in Almaty. The Kazakhstan Triathlon Federation invites all fans to support our athletes on the bank of Sairan.
Results of the Open Championship of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1. Diana Erzhanova (Nur-Sultan) - 32 min. 15 sec .;
2. Angelina Redchenko (Akmola region) - 32 min. 33 sec .;
3. Veronica Ivanyuk (Shymkent) - 32 min. 43 sec.
1. Nikita Dubinsky (Akmola region) - 28 min. 32 sec .;
2. Stanislav Glock (Akmola region) - 29 min. 53 sec .;
3. Timur Bakirov (Akmola region) - 30 min. 09 sec.
1. Anastasia Zakharova (Akmola region) - 33 min. 09 sec .;
2. Milena Saprina (Almaty) - 33 min. 13 sec .;
3. Eva Pinchuk (Nur-Sultan) - 35 min. 01 sec.
1. Medhat Dairov (Akmola region) - 28 min. 13 sec .;
2. Arlan Zhanabay (Akmola region) - 28 min. 35 sec .;
3. Alexander Molchanov (Almaty) - 29 min. 18 sec.
1. Aruzhan Amanzholova (Turkestan region) - 32 min. 22 sec .;
2. Natalia Korotkova (Akmola region) - 33 min. 40 sec .;
3. Lisana Savchenko (East Kazakhstan region) - 33 min. 49 sec.
1. Alexander Ten (Almaty) - 25 min. 59 sec .;
2. Egor Krupyakov (Almaty) - 26 min. 14 sec .;
3. Maxim Shmulich (Akmola region) - 26 min. 20 sec.
1. Nadezhda Bekmaganbetova (Nur-Sultan) - 29 min. 13 sec .;
2. Aigerim Nurgali (Turkestan region) - 32 min. 41 sec .;
3. Dina Tuzgan (East Kazakhstan region) - 42 min. 29 sec.
1. Alikhan Abuseit (Shymkent) - 26 min. 36 sec .;
2. Murat Zhaken (Akmola region) - 26 min. 50 sec .;
3. Yerasyl Amanzholov (Turkestan region) - 27 min. 21 sec.